So... a year and a day ago I posted a list of a dozen lo res resolutions.
- Eat less. Not so much.
- Exercise more. This was a total miss -- I probably exercised less than any year since middle school.
- Make more music. Well... maybe. Surely a fan guest concert at Baycon counts for something.
- Make less sense. Probably mostly a miss, too.
- Get closer to as much sleep as I need. A little. I think I went to bed before midnight more often than not, so ok.
- Need less sleep. Total miss -- I seem to need more. Not happy about that, but it's out of my control, really.
- Spend more time with my family... A little more. More time in the living room with Colleen, certainly.
- Including my family of choice. Did pretty well on this one, I think. Less time than I wanted, but the limits were imposed by budget and schedule, not lack of interest.
- Get more done at work. Definitely hit this one, thanks to a change of work environment and goals. No planning on my part.
- Make some new friends. Again, thanks to a change of work environment, I'd say I hit this one. Not, again, by planning.
- Get closer to the friends I have. Not much success on this one, though my friendship with pocketnaomi certainly deepened. Anyone else who thinks we've gotten closer -- or farther apart, for that matter -- is welcome to chime in.
- Get to know myself better. Some, certainly.
So... a mixed bag. I'm just going to let this list roll over to next year -- it's a good set of goals.