Today I am thankful...
- that I was able to get Molly (our Chevy Bolt) down the (snow-covered) driveway and on the charger Tuesday;
- for our newly-installed charger, that can charge Molly from empty in nine-and-a-half hours, as opposed to fifty;
- that I was able to get Molly up out of the driveway yesterday, and do some grocery shopping and drug running between snowstorms;
- that Colleen's appointment in Freeland was cancelled (just as she was in the process of cancelling it herself);
- that I was able to retrieve Desti after the silly creature decided to go out in the snow;
- that I was able to get a couple of songs written for FAWM (whether I will manage to write any more remains to be seen);
- for Boot-Repair.