So this is my first gratitude post of 2019. That ought to be good for something, but I'm not sure what.
- I'm grateful to the universe that I'm still alive.
- I'm grateful to 2018, mainly for being over. Not much else.
- I'm grateful to Colleen, my wife of 43 (as of today) years, for not murdering me. (I'm pretty sure she's thought about it.)
- I'm grateful that today's windstorm seems to have abated without causing a power outage.
- I'm grateful to our cats for being patient with my rather meager grasp of their language.