A lot to be thankful for. It's been a while.
- HOUSE! We're buying a house!! We found the right house!!! Burble.
- Having an income and credit score that made it possible to put in an offer and get it accepted. My credit score just squeaked by; things have gotten a lot more difficult since the days of sub-prime mortgages and easy money. Not complaining.
- The multifunction peripheral at work, and especially its fax function. I am not grateful for the paperwork, only for its ultimate goal and the ability to handle the stuff expeditiously.
- My sister and soon-to-be-housemate, the amazing pocketnaomi. Who found THAT house, made arrangements, greased skids, made molehills out of mountains, and generally made things happen.
- My health, and the ability to continue coping when it breaks down somewhat.
gitdistributed version control system, which made it possible to work even in the absence of a VPN connection.
- Gainful employment.
- The filk community, and most recently Conflikt.